- Indoors and outdoors,
- Bathroom, kitchen, shower cabin, bathtub, sink, sink, countertops etc. in the joints,
- Glass Installation and Erection works,
- In the window sealing areas,
- Used for insulation and filling in doors and window ranges.
Advantages of Fixa Silicone:
- It is one component, easy to apply.
- UV resistant, cracking, no yellowing.
- Thanks to its high adhesion feature, the minimum movements in the joints are tolerated and protects the sealing properties.
- It is highly elastic and has the ability to collect back without distorting.
- Mold doesn't create mushrooms.
- It maintains its elasticity even at low and high temperatures (-30 °c and + 120 °c) after curing.
- It is resistant to detergent, cleaning material and diluted chemical solutions.
Preparation of the Surface:
- Application surface must be cleaned from anti-adhesion substances such as dust, oil, tar, pitch, paint, silicone, curing material, detergent and mold oils.
- Previously applied and cured mastics should be completely cleaned mechanically. No applications should be done on old products that are not fully cleaned.
- It is recommended to limit the proper appearance of the application area and the masking tape so that the material does not infect the surrounding areas.
Fixa Silicone Application Information:
- The cartridge nozzle is cut to allow the insert of the supplied tip with the cartridge.
- The tip is inserted into the cartridge's mouth and is cut to an angle of 45 ° with a sharp model blade, taking the width of the area to be used, and attaches to the cartridge gun.
- After the product is applied with the pistol, the surface is smoothed with a suitable width spatula or glove soaked with detergent. This process will ensure that both silicone better adhesion and a better filler image are revealed. The joint width should be minimum 5 mm, maximum 20 mm.
- After the application is complete, the masking tape must be removed within 5 minutes at the latest.
- Unwanted material should be cleaned with solvent or alcohol in 5 minutes at the latest. If this time is exceeded and the curing is completed, cleaning can only be done mechanically.
varies by application surface.
- Avoid application at temperatures below + 5 °c and above + 40 °c.
- It is not suitable for use in aquariums, glazed surfaces and mirror bonding.
- It should not be used in sensitive metals, electronic circuits, because it creates acetic acid vapor during curing.
- It is not recommended to use on porous surfaces such as concrete, natural stone and marble.
- It should not be used in completely enclosed areas because it needs moisture in the air to be cured.
- It is not suitable for medical or pharmacological applications.
- No paint on it.
Fixa Silicone Packing:
Net 280 ml (gross 320 g) in plastic cartridges
In the unopened package between + 10 °c and + 25 °c, it is suitable for use for 12 months in a dry environment with no moisture, sheltered from sunlight.
Health and Safety:
As with all chemical products, food products should not be contacted by skin, eye and mouth during use and storage. During the application, work wear, protective gloves, goggles and masks should be used in accordance with occupational and occupational health regulations. Consult a doctor when swallowed by accident. Wash with plenty of water in contact with the skin. Do not leave the packaging lid open. Long-term inhalation of acetic acid vapor uncovered during curing can damage the respiratory system. Therefore, it should be noted that it is used in adequately ventilated environments. Avoid prolonged contact with uncured silicone. Should be stored in places where children cannot reach.